Porting Submission Checklist
Prior to submitting an LNP request to our porting department make sure to check the following items:
- Is there a signed & dated Letter of Authorization (LOA) less than 30 days old?
- Is the LOA clear & legible?
- Are all Porting Telephone Numbers (PTNs) with the same carrier?
- Have any existing orders associated to the Billing Telephone Number completed?
- Has all service line information been verified as correct and matching the details of the most recent Copy of Bill (COB) or Customer Service Record (CSR)?
- If the end user is migrating existing service to you, have you included the most recently available COB or CSR?
The answer to all of these questions should be YES. If any of the answers are NO, those points should be corrected before submitting the order. Not taking these points into consideration can result in a delay in getting a Firm Order Completion date for the request.